Basically, a furnace tune-up simply refers to the regular checkup of your furnace. Regular furnace tune-ups keep your furnace optimally operational. You may also save money by avoiding potential repairs. If your furnace heats up faster after the tune-up, then you will potentially save on operational costs.
What services are included in a Furnace Tune Up?
Usually, the services included in a Furnace Tune-Up are dependent on the company that is providing the service. Some contractors who offer Furnace services and Tune-Up in Chico, CA may do so at a higher price, while another professional will offer you a lower price, but with services to match. Generally, the following services are included in a Furnace Tune-Up :
- Carbon monoxide detection: At certain levels, carbon monoxide can be extremely dangerous for your body. Identifying if there is a presence of it is therefore an important component of the furnace tune up package.
- Cleaning the furnace: Sometimes, dirt, leaves, and other things might clog up the furnace. It becomes necessary to clean up the furnace so that it functions smoothly.
- Repair faulty connections: If the electrical network connecting the furnace is damaged, it needs to be quickly fixed. Neglecting it can be very dangerous.
- The service provider will also check if there are any cracks or holes in the heat exchanger.
- Checking the condition of the blower wheel
In addition, your professional may also check the duct system, the amps and volts, and burners and as stated earlier, the service list increases further depending on the services offered by the business. As such, a reputable service provider of Furnace Tune-Up in Chico, CA, like Alternative Heating & Air is a perfect solution for you.
Contact us right away at (530) 894-8082 to schedule a service tailored to your needs!